We find ourselves in uncertain times. First and foremost, our thoughts are with all those who are directly and indirectly affected. At Lighthouse we have always believed that family and friends are the most important things to cherish in life. Never before has this been so true.
In this fast changing situation, we want to reassure our customers and friends that as a business we are fully committed to doing all that is possible to protect our staff, retail partners and you, our community of Lighthouse customers.
As a team we are following all advice issued by the government, whilst doing all that is possible to continue to operate our small business. We are doing this by:
- Implementing the highest hygiene and cleaning routines in our office and warehouse.
- Our staff are working from home where possible
- We are closely communicating and seeking to support our retailers on the high street
- We are working with our suppliers and delivery partners to ensure full flow of our product with the highest quality of hygiene standards.
We are working hard to ensure continuity with our service. Our website is fully operational and online orders are still being processed and sent out as normal.
We have always prioritised great customer service - this will not change. Our committed team are ready and able to answer any queries you have. You can get in touch with us using the following methods:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 028 9079 0588
- Live chat on our website
- Message us via our social media pages
We will continue to update you regularly.
In these anxious times we will be trying to stick closely to the hopes and beauty of the things that will not change. The birds are still singing, the sky is still blue and a walk on the beach still calms a troubled soul.
We hope that in the days ahead you and the people close to you will find comfort in each other, find beauty in the simple moments together and peace in the wonderful outdoors.
Stay safe, stay healthy and look after each other.
The team at Lighthouse.Back to all Articles