Islander Jacket - Oxblood
Crafted from 100% Cotton outer and soft, chambray lining, the Islander waterproof rain jacket was made for moorland meanders and coastal escapes.
Highly waterproof and breathable, the Islander combines a contemporary cut with functional styling, this jacket is a strong go-to piece for the season.
Our men's waterproof coats are made with special attention to detail, from our nautical style drawcords to our antique brass tone toggles and buttons. Designed in Belfast, all our prints are hand drawn and great care has been taken with the quality and fit of every garment.
Whatever Mother Nature may throw at you, feed your wanderlust, enjoy the simple moments in life and discover the beauty in your surroundings.
- Highly waterproof (3000mm)
- Highly breathable (3000gsm)
- Fully taped seams
- 100% Cotton outer fabric
- Soft, cotton rich, chambray lining
- Concealed cotton lined, adjustable hood
- Two front patch pockets with side entry
- Antique brass front zip with leather puller and styled placket
- Zipped internal pocket
- Zipped chest pocket with faux leather puller
- Curved hem
- Machine washable
Model: Tom is 6’ 3” and wears a Medium
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Sleeve (cm)||Waist (cm)|
Shipping & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY UK & Ireland (over £45).
- FREE RETURNS UK & Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY UK £5.95 (order before 14.00)
- INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS with DHL Available
- INTERNATIONAL Returns with ZigZag Available
- Read more about Delivery