Faroe Coat - Oxblood
As this season’s most wearable rain jacket, Faroe stands apart from the crowd with its timeless curved hem, Harrington design, and reliably practical features.
Faroe’s classic Harrington style and nautical detailing make it a great wardrobe staple for the colder months. It has a 100% cotton outer with Teflon coating, meaning it is both highly waterproof and highly breathable. Insulated padding keeps heat in whilst fully taped seams keep rain out. Inside, Faroe has soft, cotton rich, printed lining and a zipped pocket. Outside, there are two front pockets, a spacious hood with drawcord features, with a sophisticated leather puller on the antique brass zip. Take Faroe anywhere this season and it will look and feel great.
- Highly waterproof (5000mm)
- Highly breathable (5000gsm)
- Fully taped seams
- 100% Cotton blend outer fabric with Teflon® coating
- Soft, cotton rich lining with print
- Insulated padding
- Integral, cotton lined, adjustable hood
- Two front pockets with popper fastening
- Zipped internal pocket
- Curved hem
- Machine washable
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Sleeve (cm)||Waist (cm)|
Shipping & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY UK & Ireland (over £45).
- FREE RETURNS UK & Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY UK £5.95 (order before 14.00)
- INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS with DHL Available
- INTERNATIONAL Returns with ZigZag Available
- Read more about Delivery