If you need to return or exchange an item with us, it's no problem, we offer a free return (UK & Ireland only).
- Our usual returns period is 30 days. However, due to the issues regarding Covid, we have extended this to 90 days.
- Please ensure all returned items have not been worn (other than "tried on"), are in their original packaging, and still have the original hang-tags attached.
- Returned gift items have to be refunded to the purchaser. If you want to swap or return your gift, the purchaser will need to get back in touch with us directly.
- You can only return goods purchased through lighthouseclothing.co.uk. If you purchased from another online retailer or shop, you will need to contact them directly.
- Refunds will be processed within 3-5 working days of receipt. Please allow 7 working days from time of delivery before contacting us regarding returns. There are delays in the postal system at present and we are working with Covid regulations with regards to returned items.
UK FREEPOST RETURNS BY POST
There is no returns label in the package- please follow the instructions below to return.
If you want to return an item to us and you are in the UK, go to:
You then have two options.
You can create and print your label using this link. Just fill in your order number, reason for return and your details. You'll be ablel to print out a returns label, and you will receive a confirmation email with all the details you need to return the parcel.
Complete a cover note, or mark on the packing slip the items being returned, the reason why, and whether you wish to have a refund or exchange for another size/colour.
Just pop the label on to your package and take to the post office.
But what if I have no printer? Go to the same link:
Just fill in your order number, reason for return and your details. However, instead of printing out the returns label, you will use the QR code which is e-mailed to you (to your smartphone/Ipad or similar). This means that you can print your label at select Post Offices. Make sure to get proof of postage from the Post Office when you send it back.
PLEASE NOTE. If you are returning an exchange or replacement order, please use the original order number, which will begin with the letter "L" as the internal replacement number will not work. If you need any help with this, contact us at email@example.com
What do I do if I cannot go out to the post office? For those who find it difficult to get to the post office, a useful service from Royal Mail is:
Once you have arranged the returns label, as above, you can arrange (for a small fee-usually under a pound) for Royal Mail to collect the package for you.
What do I do if I cannot print the label or obtain a QR code
You can just write the address on your package.
Please note, you will have to pay yourself if you simply write the address, as the post office has no freepost code to scan. We will not refund the postage in this instance.
Attach the Returns Address Label to the original packaging. You can create and print your label on our International Return partner ZigZag Global's Site. Just fill in your order number and postcode, then select the items and reason for return. You'll need to pay for the postage*, except where the item is faulty.
You'll get a return label to print out, a confirmation email and instructions with all the details you need to return the parcel.