If you need to return or exchange an item with us, it's no problem, we offer a free return (UK & Ireland only).
- You have 30 days to return your items
- Complete a cover note, or mark on the packing slip the items being returned, the reason why, and whether you wish to have a refund or exchange for another size/colour.
- Please ensure all returned items have not been worn (other than "tried on"), are in their original packaging, and still have the original hang-tags attached.
- Returned gift items have to be refunded to the purchases. If you want to swap or return your gift, the purchaser will need to get back in touch with us directly.
- You can only return goods purchased through lighthouseclothing.co.uk
UK RETURNS BY POST
Attach the pre-paid Returns Address Label to the original packaging. You can create and print your label on the Royal Mail's Tracked Returns Portal. Just fill in your order number, reason for return and your details. You'll get a return label to print out, and a confirmation email with all the details you need to return the parcel, including an optional QR code* to scan and print your label at select Post Offices. Make sure to get proof of postage from the Post Office when you send it back.
* If you do not have a printer, please note that you will get emailed a QR code which can be scanned at your Royal Mail Delivery Office / Customer Service point - for more information please see Royal Mail Labels To Go. If there are any issues or if you prefer to simply create the label yourself, please refer to the above address.
Attach the Returns Address Label to the original packaging. You can create and print your label on our International Return partner ZigZag Global's Site. Just fill in your order number and postcode, then select the items and reason for return. You'll need to pay for the postage*, except where the item is faulty.
You'll get a return label to print out, a confirmation email and instructions with all the details you need to return the parcel.